Spotted this in a fancy mall in Gurgaon, India (the tech hub south of Delhi). I don’t know the backstory, and I couldn’t find out because (proving that India is aspiring to Western standards in every way!) a guard started rushing over to bust me for taking pictures.
Buy our book!If you like this blog, you'll love our book! Learn more about Delirious Delhi.
Our greatest hitsJust joining
Our Delhi Struggle? You should catch up with our favorite posts, starting with our Bollywood poster.
Our other favorites:
Follow our tweets!
You should follow this blog on Twitter: @deliriousdelhi!
- Look what now exists as a corporeal element of the physical world! http://t.co/RFJ4a3dLaa 11 hours ago
- Hey Minnetonka, MN: According to my Google alerts, your county library is the first one to have my book. Honored. catalog.hclib.org/ipac20/ipac.js… 23 hours ago
- The mere thought that it might be coming here... http://t.co/trMPk16qvb 2 days ago
- JMKhapra on portraits from Bangalore’s Krishna Rajendra Market
- JMKhapra on Delhi: The Lament of the Hungry Expat (my essay from The Book Review India)
- Vivek Mittal on is Delhi actually that dangerous?
- suresh on Delhi: The Lament of the Hungry Expat (my essay from The Book Review India)
- vishalbheeroo on Delhi: The Lament of the Hungry Expat (my essay from The Book Review India)