Just south of Jama Masjid, this is old Delhi: auto rickshaws and bicycle rickshaws and cars and scooters and people and lights and ads and noise. And above it all, a chaos of wires and pipes and dead kites dangling. Looks best if you see the bigger image.
Buy our book!
Our greatest hitsJust joining
Our Delhi Struggle? You should catch up with our favorite posts, starting with our Bollywood poster.
Our other favorites:
Follow our tweets!
You should follow this blog on Twitter: @deliriousdelhi!
- @GoDaddyHelp did you try turning it off and on? #firsttimeyouheardthatone 1 week ago
- @ClimbingSchool @GoDaddyHelp I guess I'll take solace that they're aware of the problem 1 week ago
- @GoDaddyHelp I'm logging directly into your webmail interface, so it's not my client. It's not me, it's you. 1 week ago
- www.yahoo.com on how to enjoy Delhi during the Commonwealth Games (despite what the media says)
- cannon s110 on where our water came from
- telecharger snapchat on 18 and out? Not in India. (A study of family life.)
- Desi Bride’s Wedding – Adding That Personal Touch That Desi Girl on Dave and Jenny, Bollywood style
- S110 Review on peeing men
Our latest posts
- Delirious Delhi: Publishing globally. TODAY.
- Delhi: The Lament of the Hungry Expat (my essay from The Book Review India)
- portraits from Bangalore’s Krishna Rajendra Market
- Lutyens’ Delhi survival guide (my article from Indian Express’ Eye Magazine)
- Highlights from Bangalore and Delhi (#2) launch events
- Highlights from the Mumbai reading
- Second Delhi book release event added!
- Highlights: Delhi launch for Delirious Delhi
- returning to Delhi: what change will I see?
- December book release events: Delhi, Mumbai, & Bangalore