Just south of Jama Masjid, this is old Delhi: auto rickshaws and bicycle rickshaws and cars and scooters and people and lights and ads and noise. And above it all, a chaos of wires and pipes and dead kites dangling. Looks best if you see the bigger image.
Buy our book!
Our greatest hitsJust joining
Our Delhi Struggle? You should catch up with our favorite posts, starting with our Bollywood poster.
Our other favorites:
Follow our tweets!
You should follow this blog on Twitter: @deliriousdelhi!
- @colehaan what are your recommendations for cleaning and polishing these guys? colehaan.com/willet-plain-o… 1 month ago
- RT @KartikayM: At last! A story about Delhi's patented shiny sweater vests on.wsj.com/1zSchVj via @WSJIndia 2 months ago
- @allthingsruby sorry no plans to visit any time soon 3 months ago
- tour travel jakarta on Delhi: The Lament of the Hungry Expat (my essay from The Book Review India)
- ask on a one-minute visit to Delhi (Colorado)
- dmz supplement order on friends
- ,nice sweatshirts on a one-minute visit to Delhi (Colorado)
- Arana on Delhi: The Lament of the Hungry Expat (my essay from The Book Review India)
Our latest posts
- Delirious Delhi: Publishing globally. TODAY.
- Delhi: The Lament of the Hungry Expat (my essay from The Book Review India)
- portraits from Bangalore’s Krishna Rajendra Market
- Lutyens’ Delhi survival guide (my article from Indian Express’ Eye Magazine)
- Highlights from Bangalore and Delhi (#2) launch events
- Highlights from the Mumbai reading
- Second Delhi book release event added!
- Highlights: Delhi launch for Delirious Delhi
- returning to Delhi: what change will I see?
- December book release events: Delhi, Mumbai, & Bangalore