Just south of Jama Masjid, this is old Delhi: auto rickshaws and bicycle rickshaws and cars and scooters and people and lights and ads and noise. And above it all, a chaos of wires and pipes and dead kites dangling. Looks best if you see the bigger image.
Buy our book!
Our greatest hitsJust joining
Our Delhi Struggle? You should catch up with our favorite posts, starting with our Bollywood poster.
Our other favorites:
Follow our tweets!
You should follow this blog on Twitter: @deliriousdelhi!
- Kebabs at Karim’s | More photos from Dave Prager's "Delirious Delhi" on Karim’s
- Rohit Gupta on Highlights: Delhi launch for Delirious Delhi
- Rohit Gupta on Dave and Jenny, Bollywood style
- JMKhapra on portraits from Bangalore’s Krishna Rajendra Market
- JMKhapra on Delhi: The Lament of the Hungry Expat (my essay from The Book Review India)
Our latest posts
- Delhi: The Lament of the Hungry Expat (my essay from The Book Review India)
- portraits from Bangalore’s Krishna Rajendra Market
- Lutyens’ Delhi survival guide (my article from Indian Express’ Eye Magazine)
- Highlights from Bangalore and Delhi (#2) launch events
- Highlights from the Mumbai reading
- Second Delhi book release event added!
- Highlights: Delhi launch for Delirious Delhi
- returning to Delhi: what change will I see?
- December book release events: Delhi, Mumbai, & Bangalore
- Delirious Delhi: a five-page preview